Often referred to as Honeycomb Shades, Cellular Shades are pleated products that create “air pockets” or “cells” in between the pleats and these cells provide thermal resistance to heat loss and heat gain through your windows – like a dual pane window! Cellular Shades are also operable vertically, as well as horizontally, and can be combined with various materials on one shade to create duo shades that are both light filtering and room darkening. Cellular Shades are also considered one of the tightest stacking products that when pulled off the window, are less likely to trespass on visible glass.
- Cell Sizes: 3/8”, 1/2”, 9/16”, 3/4”, 1 1/4”
- Number of Cells: Single, Double & Triple Cells
- Manual Operation: Standard Cord, Continuous Cord, Cordless and others
- Motorized Operation: Lutron, Somfy, Hunter Douglas and Q Motion Motorization available.
- Specialty Applications: Vertical Traversing, Top-Down Bottom-Up, Top-Down
- Energy Conservation: The highest level of solar and thermal control when installed properly.
- Light Control: Sheer, Light Filtering & Room Darkening