Solar Film, often interchangeable with the word Window Film, has significant advantages in both residential and commercial applications. However, when used commercially, the benefits increase exponentially due to the larger expanses of glass found in commercial and retail buildings. We’ve put together a list of the top ten quick facts of why a commercial building will benefit from the use of Solar Film. It’s important to weigh each fact against any reason for not considering Solar Film for your windows. We’re sure you’ll be glad you did!
1. Window Film can reject up to 99% of harmful UV rays protecting the employees from possible skin cancer.
2. Window Film protects furniture & furnishings in your office from fading and losing its color, extending its life.
3. Window Film qualifies your building for substantial utility & tax rebates and incentives.
4. Window Film allows for natural light without compromising your privacy due to one-way viewing options.
5. Window Film lowers air-conditioning costs and improves the overall comfort, maintaining temperature consistency.
6. Window Film reduces glare on computers & flat-screens and improves viewing without compromising natural light.
7. Window Film can repel flying shards of glass and protect your retail, office, and commercial buildings if windows are broken by smash & grab or natural disasters.
8. Window Film may eliminate the need to cover some windows with additional window treatments.
9. Window Film can protect the windows in your building from all forms of graffiti.
10. Window Film enhances the beauty of your architecture and brings a modern elegance to your building.
With today’s new Solar Film the options are varied and the benefits are plentiful providing a building owner with more reasons for considering why Solar Film’s positive effect is beneficial!
Some of the options we carry are:
- Anti-Graffiti Films
- Security Films
- Decorative films for interior design purposes
- Classic Films
- Night Vision Films
So, remember, Solar Film also known as Window Film can reject solar heat, reduce fading, add a layer of protection to your home, office, or retail space, reduce utility costs and enhance overall beauty — all at low cost options!
Can you see why the application of Solar Film will create value to any commercial or retail building?
If you’d like to learn more about our window film selections and options, along with their many uses contact us directly at 805.642.2300 or you can Facebook us or email us at email@example.com/wordpress.
And, remember Arjay’s Window Fashions is Southern California’s most trusted name in anything that covers your windows!